I want to start the week out with some reminders of the many reasons I am thankful.
- I am thankful for a worshiping community where I can come and worship with both children and adults.
- I am thankful for a wonderful afternoon cleaning my daughter’s room with her. (Yes, we both survived and I didn’t get angry AT ALL! And considering the state of her room, THAT is a HUGE thing!) We listened to music, worked together, and had a good afternoon.
- I am thankful for my parents and their commitment to those that they love. They drove 12 hours yesterday so they could see Dad’s brother who is in failing health. The timing and the extra travel costs are not the best, but they did it anyway.
- I am thankful for the ability to knit and crochet and the ways that I can use it to help others.
- I am thankful for my husband and for the way that he loves me and spoils me. Especially things like a ticket to all nine country shows in St. Louis this summer. 🙂
- I am thankful for friends and for the effort it takes to maintain friendships. It’s hard, but worth it.
What are some of the things that you need to remember to be thankful for today?