I have learned a few things in the last few weeks:
- I have gotten really good at being vegan. I took a 5-Day Jump Start Diet and made it completely vegan while keeping the calorie counts almost identical. Yay, me!
- Even when exercise doesn’t look the way I think I want it to (a.k.a. running) it is good AND effective. During the first month of PiYo I lost nearly 11 inches and 8 pounds.
- Running challenges keeps me going and I love encouraging others on their journey to health and fitness.
- I did 100 push-ups yesterday!!!
- Yesterday I put on a pair of capris that I couldn’t even pull up at the beginning of the summer.
- It really does make a difference to eat three small meals and a couple of snacks throughout the day rather than just two or three big meals.
Whether you are thinking about doing something, just getting started with a lifestyle change, or trying to push past a plateau, I encourage you to JUST KEEP MOVING today. Even getting up off the couch and doing something for 10 minutes is better than staying on the couch and doing nothing. And if you need direction or encouragement, send me a message. I would love to help you!