Happy New Year! We made it to 2015! It seems impossible to be 15 years in to the 2000’s!
Looking back over the year, there are so many things I have to be thankful for, but here are 10 of the many:
- My husband, Mike.
- My daughter, Anne.
- My son, Ty.
- My parents moving in just 5 blocks from us.
- A new job crafted just for me, provided by the Lord.
- More time with my family.
- God’s provision in multiple areas of our lives.
- New epically uplifting friends.
- Ending the year over 20 pounds lighter and 17 inches smaller, despite losing running as an outlet.
- And God, who has blessed me abundantly.
Here are the 10 blog posts that you liked the best during 2014:
- Depression: Hiding in Plain Sight
- Happy Birthday, Vivian Sue!
- No Guarantees
- Why Me?
- Monday Musings: Random
- Mom’s Words of Wisdom: Parenting Your Adult Children
- Fill Your Cup
- Trusting and Waiting
- What are You Waiting For?
Why don’t you take a moment and make a list of at least 10 things that you have to be thankful for from the last year. And look forward to all the potential 2015 holds!